Summer @ Ashbury
The summer experience at Ashbury provides intensive academic credit and subject specific preparation for students in Grades 4–12, pre-IB and mid-IB. Our credit courses in mathematics, science, social studies, and careers offer students an opportunity to reach ahead in their academic studies. Our academic workshops allow students to review concepts and understanding as well as develop their skills in mathematics, English, and French. Our experiential programs are an engaging combination of art, science, and technology.
• Ashbury College reserves the right to cancel or change program offerings, based on enrollment numbers or other unforeseen circumstances.
• All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration.
• Refunds are not available for portions of programs not attended.
• There is a 10% non-refundable deposit/administrative fee for all programs.
• For credit courses: no funds will be reimbursed for withdrawals after June 01, 2023
• For camps & academic workshops: no funds will be reimbursed for withdrawals within 1 week (7 days) of the start of the programs.
• To modify or cancel your registration, please email email@example.com.
We will be using e-book versions of the required textbooks from Alpha Textbooks. Detailed, step-by-step ordering instructions for the e-books will be sent out at a later date.
Students will use a school-provided iPad for the majority of notetaking and assignments. Some work may still be completed using pen and paper. Students should come each day with appropriate writing tools and a notebook should one be required to supplement their electronic notes, or to write a paper-based assessment.
Unless otherwise indicated, all program offerings (credit courses, academic workshops, and summer camps) will be delivered face-to-face at the Ashbury College campus.
Should a change in the delivery method be required as a result of circumstances beyond the school’s control, all families registered for the affected program will be notified as soon as possible. In the event of a change of this nature, families will be offered the opportunity for a full refund without penalty.
Please Note: “There are certain programs that are virtual/online only. Please read the program description carefully prior to registering.
Given the condensed summer school calendar, a student cannot be absent for more than a total of 10 hours (600 minutes) for a full credit course, and a total of 5 hours (300 minutes) for a half credit course, otherwise credit cannot be awarded according to the ministry standard, nor will a refund be given.
Partial refunds are not available for portions of programs not attended.
Students will be responsible for catching up on portions of class that are missed.
Ashbury College has a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and this applies to all students attending our Summer Programs (all credit courses, camps, and workshops) as well.
An attestation of vaccination will be required upon check-out to complete the registration.
Proof of vaccination may be requested at a later date.