Donna Naufal Moffatt
- Grade 12 students were busy this week with the U.S. Common Application Regular Decision Workshop on Tuesday, November 9 and the new BC Education Planner Workshop for the University of British Columbia on Wednesday, November 10. PowerPoints are available on the student One Note Class Notebook: Guidance – Class of 2022.
- Virtual school visits this past week included: the University of Ottawa on Monday, November 8 at lunch. Next week, Huron University College at Western will be at Ashbury for a virtual visit on Thursday, November 18 at 11:50.
- Reminder: University of California deadline is on November 30.
- SEDS – Saturday Engineering and Design Sessions: Students who take Computer Science and/or Technology classes are encouraged to sign up on this link to attend a Saturday Engineering/Design Session at Carleton University. Students looking at engineering or technology design programs are also encouraged to attend. Day students can make their way to Carleton University campus on their own. Boarding students will be organized with a bus. Please contact Ms. Bettencourt for more information. SEDS dates are November 13 (Mechanical, Aerospace, Electronics), November 20 (Systems, Computer, Civil, Environmental), November 27 (Information Technology).
- All students are in the midst of their applications. Students are reminded to check their Outlook Calendar and emails for meeting invitations.
- I will be visiting the Grade 10 Career Studies Class next week to share early information about university planning.