“As a new parent at Ashbury, I have had a positive experience thanks to the school’s constant updates, communication, meetings, and inclusion.”
Parents are an integral part of the Ashbury experience. The school is fortunate to have parent volunteers who are dedicated to our students and passionate about providing them with engaging opportunities.
Participating in school life is rewarding and will result in gained insight into the school environment and in lasting friendships with fellow parents. Whether you choose to become involved with the Ashbury Guild or the Parents’ Committee, volunteer at an event, or share your thoughts in a town hall, fostering a sense of community is the goal.
Recent Parent Communications
School Store Hours
Ashbury’s school store remains closed, but please visit the online store to order uniforms: shop.ashbury.ca
- Parent Round Table/Town Hall, November 2
- CareerScope, November 23
- Parent Round Table/Town Hall, February 22, 2021
- Parentscope, April 26, 2021
The Ashbury Parents’ Committee (PC) acts as an advisory group and sounding board for the Head of School, Deputy Head Teaching and Learning, Head of Senior School and the Head of Junior School. It provides a vital link between the school and the parent community by:
– providing the administration with advice and support on issues pertaining to Ashbury’s core values: academic excellence, community, character development, personal growth and international engagement;
– facilitating good communication within the school community;
– coordinating information-sharing events to foster communication between the College and the parent community;
– organizing and providing volunteers for the new parent orientation and open house events.
The Ashbury College Guild is a parent volunteer organization that is both a fundraising and a friend-raising body that works in alignment with Ashbury College’s vision and mission to engage the Ashbury parent community by encouraging volunteer participation in Guild-sponsored activities and events, including Homecoming, the Ashbury Ball and Springfest.
Volunteer @ Ashbury
Every year, we rely on hundreds of Ashbury moms, dads, alumni and friends to volunteer countless hours to ensure that our school thrives. There are many ways to get involved at Ashbury that match your interests, expertise and time availability.