Safety and Sanitization
Students and staff are required to wear masks indoors, physically distance and sanitize hands regularly. Plexiglass barriers are in key areas and cleaning routines and protocols have been enhanced.
Ottawa Public Health officials will assist with contact tracing and community communications in the case of a positive COVID confirmation.
- Online Health Screening Form
- Printable Health Screening Form
- Parent/Student Attestation Form
- Testing/Assessment centres in Ottawa
- Dépistage en Outaouis
- Return to School
- Distance Learning
- Message from the Minister of Education to Ontario’s Parents (January 2, 2021) (Français)
- Return to Boarding
- COVID-19 Testing for Children (OPH)_EN
- COVID-19 Testing for Children_(OPH)_FR