Donna Naufal Moffatt
Grade 12 Students are reminded to complete the following two Forms that have been sent directly to them by email:
- University Tracking Final Destinations Form
- IB Transcript Request Form
Students are reminded to open and carefully read all offer letters they have received.
Interested Grade 11 Students are invited to participate in a University Application Supplementary Writing Workshop – June 27-30.
The objective of this workshop will be to provide students with instruction and guided writing time to support the various writing requirements of university applications.
· Monday 27 – The U.S. Common Application Personal Essay
· Tuesday 28 – The UK (UCAS) + Irish (Atlantic Bridge) Personal Statement
· Wednesday 29 – The “Why Us?” Essay
· Thursday 30 – Other Supplemental Essays and/or additional writing time
Workshop Times are as follows:
· 10:00 a.m. to noon – Instructional + Pre-Writing Time
· 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. – Optional Focused Guided Writing Time
Students will receive a Form to complete to express their interest and may indicated the workshops that are pertinent to their application style. The Form will be sent directly to the Grade 11 Students.
As always, I welcome opportunities to meet with parents and students to discuss any topics related to university planning and university choices. You may book a meeting using my Calendly Link.